Sunday, 5 September 2010

bored.

700cal today. i went abit over what i was hoping for, and im not going to make excuses, because i know it was completly my fault. I hate it when everybody makes up reasons for why it was acceptable to eat a slice of cake, or another chocolate, because its always your own. I over ate, because i got carried away, and didnt stop.

Tomorrow school starts . . . oh joy.
Im slighly excited, yet rather scared too. I cant wait to find out who my form tutors are, and who are my new classmates, but whenever im at school, i eat like a pig, and i hate it!
Ive decided i shall take lots of water to class, and just take a few sips all day, so hopefully i wont get too hungry.

I hate my school. Everybody eats like they're starving all the time, and they're all stick thin. There are a few fat people in my year, and they always moan about how they wish they could be thin, but they cant. Bull Fucking Shit! They just sit eating all day, every day! I mean c'mooon! What do they think will happen? Just magically to burn it all off by walking to get the chocolate cake?

They're fat because they want to be. If they wanted to be thin enough, they would do it. Just as i am.

Keep on going :)

No comments:

Post a Comment