Today i went to the doctors, to see what was wrong with me, but they werent much help. They just started running tests and ordering me around. I have to go back on monday to see the other doctor. I would of seen her today, but i had a panic attack (i have a phobia of going to the doctors), and then once i'd recovered from that, i had another one. They decided to get me out of the doctors before i got really bad, and had to keep on telling me they weren't going to hurt me, and they werent going to make me do anything i didnt want to.
I am so embarressed!
After the day of bad news from the docs and them telling me i could be seriously ill, i went home and binged.
I now feel as worse as ever.
I can feel the food sitting on my stomach as im laying in my bed. Forcing down my body, ruining all my hard work.
FUCK YOU CALORIES!
No comments:
Post a Comment